300g Ontario Veal Tenderloin
Salt, to season
Oil, to sear
100g Veal Jus
15g Tellicherry Peppercorn
7g Wild Garlic Oil
- Temper veal and toast off peppercorns in a dry pan, then grind peppercorns in a spice grinder.
- Season then sear off veal tenderloin in a hot pan with oil and cook to desired doneness.
- Heat veal jus and season with the pepper and salt.
- Rest veal after cooking before slicing.
- Split veal jus with wild garlic oil.
- Slice veal and plate with jus.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Imrun V. Texeira