- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared hot grainy mustard
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 6oz (170 g) center cut veal chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
In bowl, combine butter, parsley and mustard. Toss in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
Arrange veal chops on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet. Divide breadcrumb mixture over top each chop. Pressing gently to adhere. Bake veal until done, about 25 minutes.
Remove veal from oven and turn broiler to high. Broil veal chops just until golden and crisp, about 2 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: About 230 cal, 24g pro, 10g total fat (5g sat fat), 10g carb, 1g fibre, 100mg chol, 410mg sodium. %RDI: iron 10%, calcium 6%, vit A 6%, vit C 4%